Dear Sweetheart...

Dear Sweetheart,
I need a break… a type of separation from, you, us, and myself. See I love you, of course I do, how else would I deal with your cigarette breath, and grizzly beard –although kissing you is just like kissing a cave man-your mine you always will be. But just for tonight your baby needs a break from you, us, and myself. I don’t expect you to understand just yet, just give me what I need, and you know I’ll explain later. I know you’ll understand I don’t know how you do it, you seem to know what I’m thinking all the time. It reminds me of Twilight lol I’m Bella and your Edward the only difference being my Edward can read my thoughts, and we’re not vamps. I love you babe.
Thanks for getting me every time ?,

Love, Chelsy

ChocoMint said...
Okay. Loved the title, so I was expecting something amazing. But I didn't exactly get what I expected. You might try correct punctuation and use a little more of an original idea. You have great potential, just work on putting your heart into your work a little more. It just didn't seem like you actually liked what you were writing, and for a writer, you have to convince your readers that you adore everything you write, even if it's a lie. Work on it and I'd be glad to review so more... (more »)

ChelsyDaisy replied...
Thank you for your comennt it means alot...and your right my heart wasn't fully in this, so I didn't reach my goal with it.  Thanks, Chelsy

ChocoMint replied...
Your welcome.  I wish you the best of luck.  <><