Why I Hated You and How I Came to Love You | Teen Ink

Why I Hated You and How I Came to Love You

November 29, 2011
By dracosgirl14 BRONZE, Landenberg, Pennsylvania
dracosgirl14 BRONZE, Landenberg, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

That whole summer I couldn't stop thinking about the way you made me feel. You turned you back on me like I was a piece of trash. Why would you say you love me when you don't even mean anything that you have told me. That was all I thought about so when school started up again in September I always saw you and I know that you saw me but didn't care to talk to me. I would see you with different girls every other week and I couldn't understand what you were trying to say to me with this little action. One day I saw you alone so I had courage to go over and talk to you. " Hi." You just looked up at me and then back to the ground and said " What do you want?" I just stared at you think what is his problem? But I answer " I want to ask you what you are trying to say to me with hanging out with all those different girls every week?" He started to laugh and said " Why should I tell you?" I just stood there shock out of my mind and I yelled back " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Then he stood up and walked over and kissed me like it was New Year's Eve. When he pulled away he said " I wanted to see what you would have done to get back my attention." I smiled and answered "Well I think I got your attention alright." And we both started to laughing. Since that day on we never left each others side we were always a pack now.


The author's comments:
The thing that inspired me to write this piece is I just love a dramatic beginning and a happy ending. And I hope people will see that any one you hate can also be someone you love in the future.