What Do You Know? | Teen Ink

What Do You Know?

November 29, 2011
By Catsgotstyle GOLD, South Plainfield, New Jersey
Catsgotstyle GOLD, South Plainfield, New Jersey
11 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is an ugly, terrible business practiced by fools. It will trample your heart and leave you bleeding on the floor. And all it leaves you in the end is a few incredible memories you can never shake."


I hit the ground and wiped my tears.

He. Will. Never. Care.

I have tried my hardest these past 4 months just trying to get you to simply say hi to me in the hallway. Oh wait! I forgot! You're running for homecoming you can't talk to your junior fling. Fling. I am a fling. I am not something important. Then again, was any other girl you FLUNG? I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut to stop the tears.

"Sara..." Who is talking to me? I looked up to see my friend Jack looking down at me. Half in admiration, and half in sympathy.

I mean, who wouldn't sympathize me in the shape I was in.

He sat down next to me and looked atright into my tear stained eyes.

"I know you're preoccupied with someone else but I want you to know that I can't stand not being with you. I know you have some older guy in your life but I see you every day wishing I could stop you in the hallway and say 'you're mine.' I was completely frozen, but salvaged a smile as he pushed his lips into mine.


I guess there are good guys out there.