something about you

you broke my heart,you never understood me but i still don't wanna be without you.something inside it me calls beging for you to stay even that you cause me so much pain i don't want to love you but i can not controle my feelings i'm living in h*ll with you but i can not leave you there's something about you that makes me wanna stay

Fia-fia said...

Work on your writing but otherwise good. I totally know what you mean, i have the same experience in a way. thank you

:)

CurlyQue said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:42 am
this is really good :)

CurlyQue said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:35 am
i know alot of people that are living in hell but they love thst persom way to much leave even tho they beat them cheat on them and just bring them down all the time.

abrouche replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:50 am
if you realylove someone you ust can't dump him easily and let him go you keep waiting for him to change even that ita may take him a long time to...

KJC1211 replied...
that is exactly how i feel about my ex-boyfriend. all he ever does is hurt me and yeah im in hell bc of him but i still love him and i cant stand to be without him. every time i try to convice myself hes bad for me, everything about him pulls me back and i cant stay away from him

abrouche replied...
people around u teels u all the time to move on abnd let go and they say it is easy to forget but once they falll in love they realise it's impossible to throw away all this memeories and love even that u 've been hurt it is that love what gives strainth to move on and fught to win the battle to win his heart ....