I Still <3 You | Teen Ink

I Still <3 You

October 23, 2011
By Anonymous

"Why did you defend me huh?" She questioned him.

"I can't tell you" He said quietly looking at the ground.

This ticked her off.

"Well i'd like to flipping know why you all the sudden defended me.I mean we've been enemies since we broke up so its not like being defended by my enemie is a everyday thing." She said bitterly.

"Well maybe i wanted to be nice" He yelled.

"I don't think nice is in your vocabulary now tell me the real reason" She demanded getting in his face.

She was so close she could feel his breath on her face.

Rain begin to fall from the sky.

"And you better hurry you don't have much time before i have to get home cause its going to start pouring" She said.

He looked at her and got that nervous feeling he got whenever he saw her. Like his heart was going to leap out of his chest and into the grass or that he was going to throw up.

He took a deep breath and got some courage to say what he would probably regret later.

"I still love you" He muttered.

She hadn't heard him because of the rain.

"What?" She asked.

"I still love you" He said again a little louder.

This time she heard him. She stood shocked.

"You what?" She questioned in shock.

"I still love you okay!, I never stopped. I dont know why i was mean to you or why i got another girlfriend. But i broke up with her. I realized i cant live without you. You make me so nervous i feel like im either going to vomit or have my heart pop out of my chest. You make me weak kneeded when you smile at me and fry my brain when you kiss me. I guess what im trying to say is i still love you and i would like another chance with you"He babbled.

She smiled from ear to ear.

"I still love you too and would like another chance with you" She said.

He smiled and reached forward putting his hands on her face gently and leaning in. She leaned in too and the two kissed in the cold rain.

Happy endings i think so