The Deepness of Love

My name is Alecia Goodberg. I'm in 8th grade and I have a crush on this total hottie! He is so cute. When I see him my heart flutters. His name is Justin Varsich. Oh he is such a cutie. To bad he really doesn't know that I exist. He has a locker five doors down. I'm a cheerleader, and he's a football player. He's dating the head cheerleader. Regina is such a jerk. She thinks that her dad has money, she's so popular. She's only popular. Well anyways today is the first day Justin actually said "Hey whats up, sweetheart?" I actually blushed. He winked and walked away. Regina was ten lockers down and growled. She then turned and followed him. He quickly turned and told her to leave him alone. He looked at me and smiled.

Eggie94 said...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:05 am
I liked the idea though it seems to lack a little originality and does lack a lot of description. I think it could be really good you just need to add more description:)) keep it up!

flutesmile said...
I loved the idea and it seems interesting but it think that it needs some emotions in ot but i loved the idea

carmensandiego said...
Oct. 29, 2011 at 9:45 am
LOVE IT!!!!!! Are you gonna write more?????

SmileyBabe replied...
yes plz comment on all of mine and once hurry comes out ill tell u because i believe tht 1 is good

carmensandiego replied...
yippee!!!!!!

SmileyBabe replied...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:35 am
Hurry is out!!!!

msoccerm345 said...
i thought that this was a good writing. im really excited to find out what happens next but i think that you could have put more heart and time into this writing. im not hatin or anything i think its good but yeah... nice job

billgamesh11 said...

OOH! OOH! OOH! I WANT TO FIND OUT!!! Haha:D It sounds like it's off to a great start, SmileyBabe (LOVE the name btw:) and PLEASE notify me when the next part comes out on my article "Carrie's Big Mistake"

And for the next part, are you going to make it more detailed? You should, but I don't think this point really matters as it is the first part, just a teeny little peek at what is going to happen in the story. But still, make it more detailed, and please SLOW DOWN. Idk if it is just m... (more »)

SmileyBabe replied...
OMG! Thank you so so much this means a lot, I will slow it and add more detail I did this at... 5 in the mornin before my dad woke up but yah I'm working on the 2nd part now if you want find me on Facebook at Catherine Brothers and yah I love the name 2 :)

billgamesh11 replied...
Ok good:) Can't wait!!! And sorry, don't have a FaceBook

SmileyBabe replied...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 9:17 am
Oh, thats fine :)

hopelessromantic.... replied...
Hey SmileyBabe,
This story looks like it has some real potential!I'd really like to read ther next part...just 1 smaaaall thing maybe you should add sdme more descriptions so that we can picture the characters :)
xxxx
Love it!!!

SmileyBabe replied...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:46 am
I sumited the second part and added descriptions. Thank you very very much :) xxxx