Only longer lyrics

How much longer do I have to wait?
What did you say to make me stay?
I can't remember but I heard you say:
Only longer you'll have to wait it out
But why do I wait so long, when I know you're long gone anyway? Something that heals overtime but I watched you fade away before my very eyes. Fighting a battle no one wins; and you're slipping away and I find the words: how much longer do I have to wait?how much longer before I break away? What did you say to make me stay? Is it your sweet face or the memories I save? There's one in particular. Do you remember our wedding day when you promised me you'd never leAve and I promised you I'd xo the same. Let this feeling out of it's cage it's hard to maintain. What do I have to say to make you stay that fight in my head like it was yesterday. I loved you more than life the truth so hard to take you don't love me anymore that all went away. Our love went out the door and bid it's goodbye and I want to hang my head and ask you why
Do I have to fade away losing all my strength? What do I have to say to make you stay only longer I sit in the pouring rain. I still love you.

FangPoet said...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 9:49 am
Few Spelling errors but you dont really seem to have a plot .. point... But the basis seems to be good.

freakycatlover replied...
Thanks, I'll work on that.

freakycatlover replied...
I am sending my writing elsewhere. Thank you to every one that bothered to read it.