Falling Asleep on a Stranger | Teen Ink

Falling Asleep on a Stranger

October 16, 2011
By EmmieBear18 BRONZE, Crown City, Ohio
EmmieBear18 BRONZE, Crown City, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
She strikes a pose, but she dies inside. Nobody knows she's a beautiful suicide. <3


One, two, three.She leisurely cascades into an abysmal sleep, head on his chest.
The sound of his heart beating in her ear- Perfect eurhythmicy. She transcends into a psychical trance...Invisioning his silhouette; His physical contenance was flawless. Precisely comparable to reality. But, just as everything seems untroubled, an abnormal perception passes through her body, a feeling of immense lonliness as she gazes into his eyes.
He wasn't 'there' anymore.
A complete absence of soul, character, and heart.
Lifeless; bare; camatose.
He wasn't the person she once admired so boundlessley.
She misses him. He's so imminent, yet so outlying.
All she wants is to bring him back to reality, to make him realize that the girl he once loved is diminishing.
All she longs for is the former admirer who asphyxiated her with his immense infatuation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
She stops for a moment to put things into retrospect, but aimlessly awakens from the confusing fantasy, only to look up and see him staring into her eyes with deep admiration as he whispers the tranquilizing colloquies "I love you".
Her heart constricts and starts to beat faster. A little smile forms itslef on the corners of her lips. It isn't long before her eyelids srart to grow heavy again and her head falls mindlessly back upon his chest, and to her suprise, she comes to find his heart beating with excitement as well.
There is no longer the need for such false perceptions of reality, sp she forever disposes her heart, woth serentiy, wothin his as ahe reaches for his hand and interlaces their fingers together tightly.
She no longer worries.
His love for her is inevitable.


The author's comments:
For Chance.
You've gotten me through so much.
I love you.