Miss perfect | Teen Ink

Miss perfect

By Emmy101 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Emmy101 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and change the world.

Granted, she is beautiful, but to pick a lover with the eyes prevents one from discovering the girl on the sidelines who is nor flawless or the belle of the ball. I realize that you are just a man-barely even that, a boy who of course will have hormones guide him in romance, but with all that aside, just please look at me. Really look at the girl who has been there since day 1, not just when you were in the limelight and thought to be "worth something." Well for what it is worth, you have always were worth the world to me because you were my world.

billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

Yes, very sweet:):):);)

Kitty.Meow.Daly SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once." - Spakespeare
Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something ~Wesley
Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

I loved it please continue, it was a little short, unless it was supposed to be :) that's ok too. but It's definately the story of my life.

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

awww. story of many girls' lives...

Fizza SILVER said...
on Oct. 19 2011 at 2:42 am
Fizza SILVER, Raipur, Other
sweet. <3