Dear Jacob | Teen Ink

Dear Jacob

By lovemenot PLATINUM, Port Angeles, Washington
lovemenot PLATINUM, Port Angeles, Washington

"My names Red and Im an alcoholic."~Red, Shark Night 3D

Dear Jacob,
This is a letter I will never send to you.

Its only because your beautiful, a ginger, have brown eyes and you have a face full of freckles. Even though I'm a sucker for all of those, I'll never talk to you.

No one ever likes me. I'm almost bigger than my dad, 14 and have to wear a retainer because I have a missing tooth.

I wear pretty clothes, make-up, try to talk to you and you never notice me.

The slim chance I have to make you smile during advisory, is my goal everyday. When I succeed, it makes my whole week. Knowing that you think I'm funny is something that makes my heart swell.

I love it when you try to hide your smile when the teacher who looks like a rabid raccoon yells at you. Your eyes light up and I cant help but stare.

I'm trying hard to impress you, I can promise you that. I even made my brother teach me how to play Halo on his X-box so I could have a decent conversation with you.

That first time we went out into the garden during advisory, you got so scared because there where spiders in the gravel. I wanted to hug you so much right then. A guy. That is scarred of spiders. How is that not adorable? Or how your OCD with things not facing the right way. So cute, little quirks like that are what I like most in people.

Everyday you come to school wearing a red under armour sweatshirt, I have a dreams where it snows and my coat gets stolen. You give me your sweatshirt, we fall in love and go to veterinarian college together.

That's all I have to say.

Love you with all my heart,
Luckybear290

No comment.

on Mar. 7 2012 at 7:29 pm
Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."

Awww. Know how u feel sista.

on Sep. 29 2011 at 8:43 pm
CJK0298 PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan
Yeah thats one of the best qualities of writing. That Jacob guy doesn't know what he's missing :)

on Sep. 29 2011 at 12:05 am

Thanks. I like to write how I feel instead of saying it outloud...

on Sep. 27 2011 at 4:59 pm
CJK0298 PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan

Soooo cute! I love it! :)