Cherry Blossom | Teen Ink

Cherry Blossom

By maddii_luvss GOLD, San Antonio, Texas
maddii_luvss GOLD, San Antonio, Texas

"If we were all born to die, and we all die to live; then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?" ~ Ronnie Radke

Your kiss, so tender it makes me want to cry out with joy. Love once nothing, now blooms like a beautiful cherry blossom. The breathtaking flower, so delicate to the touch. Neither of us can spoil a flower so stunning, neither of us wish to cut it back. So we do not. Let us grow together completing one another. You, the only thing that holds me down to the Earth with roots so strong. Know now that I kindly thank thee.

on Sep. 23 2011 at 3:18 pm
writinggirl20 PLATINUM, Marksville, Louisiana

What I say only comes straight from my mind, i do not judge. (a quote by me)

it's awesome for a poem!!!

on Sep. 17 2011 at 8:40 pm
billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

I agree with ChocoMint, it was very short; it migt have done better as a poem, but it was not bad! Keep writing!!! :):):);)

on Sep. 16 2011 at 6:07 pm
ChocoMint SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana

"Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time." - Anonymous

"Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear." - Anonymous

I really like the tone you use.  Although it is well written, I felt it was slightly too short.  You need more of an introduction and a conclusion; it was hard for me to get into the flow with that few of sentences.  Good job though