Eternal Love | Teen Ink

Eternal Love

By Breebaby831 BRONZE, Champaign, Illinois
Breebaby831 BRONZE, Champaign, Illinois

They were the perfect couple. Trent had daring good looks, and charm. Jane had sensitivity and beauty. It was only a matter of time until Trent asked Jane to marry him. Jane of course accepted and they planned the biggest, most amazing wedding. They planned for it to be held in a magnificent church and for the reception to be beautifully coordinated. Jane got a stunning white gown and beamed as she twirled around, looking at herself from every direction in the mirror. On the day of the wedding Jane noticed some dark clouds in the sky which worried her, but she didn’t think much about it. Instead, she got in her car and drove to the church to get ready for her big day. As she was getting her make- up finished, she noticed that it had started pouring rain. Then her cell phone rang. Jane’s eyes welled up with tears as she heard that Trent had been in a head on collision heading to the church. He was in the hospital in critical condition. She threw her veil off and searched for her car keys. The bridesmaids tried to calm her down and offered to drive her, but it was no use. Jane had already found her keys and jumped into her car, forgetting to put on her seatbelt. As the rain beat down on the windshield, she found it harder and harder to see. Jane couldn’t have seen the deer until it was too late. Her last thought was ‘I love him’. That day, two lovers were planning on being together forever, and as the thunder struck they both took their last breaths and were buried side by side, together forever.

This piece was for a class I did. We picked three random things. We chose an item, a setting, and a character. I got a bride, keys, and a thunderstorm. This is what I came up with.

on Oct. 4 2011 at 9:29 pm
PiesAreYummy BRONZE, San Pedro Sula, Other

"Hey Patrick, can you hear me? No SpongeBob, it's too dark in here."

LOVELY! It´s sooo romantic, sweet, and tragical. This should definitely be in the magazine 5/5 FAVORITE

on Sep. 9 2011 at 11:32 pm
RayBaytheDinosaur GOLD, Hampton, South Carolina

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Very sweet and sad and romantic I really liked it =)