Teens, Love, Friends, and More!

“Alli, you know I’d never want to hurt you! I thought you were my best friend and I could tell you anything!”

“You’re also my ex-boyfriend. And now you’re telling me that you like my best friend.”

“Well is this weird for you?”

“No, it’s just....” I was so scared. Scared to say anything.

“Well what is it?”

“Well... you’re selfish!”

“Tell me how I’m selfish!” I looked at his beautiful eyes. They looked as though they were dancing like a ballerina, fierce though beautiful.

“You just are!” I walked away, trying to hide back my tears. He was selfish. He didn’t know how it was to feel, nor hurt.

“Allison, turn around and look at me!” His voice pause. Then like a sweet, soft jazz song floating through the air, he spoke again. “Are you crying.”

The words were softly spoken ,though they made me cry even harder.

“Yes! Isn’t it obvious as hell! I’m still in love with you. And you don’t even care! You don’t care about me! You don’t care about homeless people! You only care about your self! You’re selfish!” Did I just say that? Oh no. There goes it all. The friendship. Gone. The small little connection we had. Gone. The chance of us getting back together. Gone! It was all gone. Every little piece of it was blown away because I had to open my mouth.

I still couldn’t turn around to face him. I was too scared and hurt to look at him with his dancing green eyes and that perfect, shaggy, brown hair. This was too much for me to handle.

“Allison, I’m moving.” I turned around and with salty tears rolling down my face.

“What? Where?”

“Minnesota. And in only three weeks. Alli I should have told you sooner, but since we were just sharing all this news, I had to tell you now...”

“Jonah! Just stop. I’m going.”

“Alli, I drove you here.”

“I can walk!”

“15 minuets! That’s insane!” I had already started walking up the boat launch road, when I stopped and turned around.

“Jonah, is this why you took me here? Is this why you took me back to the lake? To tell me you’re moving and planning on dating my best friend? How much bad news do you think I can take in a day?”

“I’m sorry. Alli, I’m really sorry.” I turned back around and started to walk.

“Where are you walking?”

“To Allen’s house! He can give me a ride home. You can go talk to Kenna and tell her you love her!”

“Alli...”

“Just leave me. Please!”

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:26 pm:
This is a short, sad, love story.  Great job, just wish you had made it longer..

haha4579 replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:53 pm :

Thanks! This is only a sneek peak of a longer story! There are other sneek peaks to this book I have posted