Again

You lied.
Your a liar.
I’m so stupid.
For believing you.
Again.

This repeated in my head over, and over again, till I felt like I might go insane. You promised me the sun and moon you stopped, but you lied. You swore upon your own existence, but your a liar. I should have known you couldn’t quit, but I’m so stupid. You ignored me for 2 weeks and I worried for my sanity, for believing you. Because you went back to all your bad habits and lies, again.

shadowrider said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 11:24 am
This was okay. It felt pretty repetitive and it was very short. I think you could extend this, add some more details, and break it up into paragraphs.

JustAnotherOwl said...

This was relatable. I especially liked the line, "You promised me the sun and the moon you stopped, but you lied."

When you said "your a liar", it should be "you're a liar". In most writing, you'd want to type out the whole word, instead of just the number (ex. "two" not "2").

itchyriver replied...

Agree with JustAnotherOwl

for future reference- numbers one through ten should be written out. Numbers higher than that can be left in numerical form or written out (written being more formal) it really depends on the situation.