The Death of You is The Death of Me | Teen Ink

The Death of You is The Death of Me

By CallMeMrs.Batman SILVER, Moreno Valley, California
CallMeMrs.Batman SILVER, Moreno Valley, California

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends."
-Professor Dumbledore to Harry Potter
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."
-Unknown

To my dearest love Miles,
How have you been? The Antiki are becoming furious with the fact that I will not reveal your hiding spot. How long will it take for them to realize it was their own fault that seventeen of their men were poisoned?! They were the ones that believed the trick anyways. Miles, my love, I want you to know that I don’t believe what they say. I don’t believe that you were the one that poisoned all the food and sold it to the Antiki Warriors. Even if you did I would not blame or judge you. Everyone is struggling with money and that idea to get some was the cleverest. It made us money and killed off some of our enemies. I don’t know how you did it… IF you did it. Miles, I need you to be honest with me. The Antiki are watching me like a hawk and I am running out of things to tell them. I want to keep you as safe as possible, but if I don’t have enough information to continue building lies upon then I cannot do this anymore. As much as it will kill me to watch them kill you, I will be relieved of constantly checking behind my back as I just did, making sure no one is of the knowledge that I am in contact with you. I believe I hear the Triak Guard come into my room at night as I sleep and search through my room. You should know that he has nothing to find in my room. I keep all of your letters to me and all your gifts hidden away in the pillars of the castle. I am very sad to say that my father is on the hunt for you, too. I try to convince him to side with, with his daughter, but he is too stubborn. I sometimes believe that the Triak Guards that work for him have brainwashed him. I don’t understand why he would keep me from my true love. Regardless, Miles, I must tell you this secrecy must come to an end. I must know more. Miles, my dearest, as long as the sun sets and the moon rises, I love you with all my heart. But I need answers.
--Annabeth
To my love Annabeth,
I have escaped my hiding place in Inceth and have arrived in Bemlor. I haven’t kept much from you except for that. Annabeth, you are my heart and soul and I love you with every fiber of my being. But you’re right I can’t continue this anymore. I have decided to come home. I see Tylig paw prints everywhere I go and I do not feel safe. I will arrive in two days if I am not eaten by the Tylig that stalks me. Do not be feared. I am confident that I will arrive and find a hiding place in Reklan. If I am found by the Antiki then it will be the death of me. I want you to know that I love you, even after our hearts stop beating. I worry mine will too soon. Annabeth, my love, I have one question. Will you come to see me? I am quickly running out of patience to see you again. I will write to you when I return to Reklan. Remember to thank Gilroy as soon as he hands you this message. He is the only one helping us right now.
Annabeth, I have one valuable piece of information for you. I believe I see the Tylig hidden in the trees. His paw has emerged and I am pretending to not see him. Maybe it will keep him calm. If this is the death of me then

THE END

I was writing something for one of the writing contests in the forums and decided I should submit it. I like it avlot and hope everyone else does, too. :)

on Jul. 24 2011 at 8:12 pm

-Professor Dumbledore to Harry Potter
-Unknown

musicispassion- Thanks! :) And it was CarrieAnn13's Letter Contest. There was some really good stuff in there too. I didnt place but Im still proud of my work lol. and i dont know how many times i must say this but poetry is not my thing. I wrote one poem that I did for fun and thats my poem masks. all the other poetry ive written was for Mrs. Hammond's poetry packet thing. And i read some of the entries on your contest. They were really good. :)

on Jul. 23 2011 at 12:25 am
musicispassion PLATINUM, Perris, California

" Life is never easy for those who dream."
There are so many other quotes i need pages to write them

sweet job what contest was it? u should of entered my poetry contest i had amazing poems entered

on Jul. 16 2011 at 5:58 pm

-Professor Dumbledore to Harry Potter
-Unknown

Thank you! :)

on Jul. 15 2011 at 5:48 pm
PeaceAndLove2015 SILVER, Williamsburg, Ohio

Storms a comin (its somthing i picked up from my family. we r werid like that. its amazing lol)

its very good i love it

on Jul. 14 2011 at 6:04 pm
EmmyBaby00 GOLD, Brown City, Michigan

We all lose someone in one point of our lives. just hold on to that famous smile, Because that, is our final dedication-Asking alexandria

I dont like it..I absolutly love it!!!!!!!!!