Forever | Teen Ink

Forever

By OnaMae12 BRONZE, Fountain, Colorado
OnaMae12 BRONZE, Fountain, Colorado

The emotion I was feeling right at this moment was pure joy. My love and whole life was through these 2 doors and I was only moments away. I was lost in though. I was in my own reality for the moment while everyone around me was running around trying to make everything perfect.

My friends, family, and soon to be family were so excited for me. They knew that he was the one, so they wanted this to be perfect. Nothing could go wrong today.

“5 minutes” my sister Isabel whispers in my ear! I was pulled back to reality.

I stand up from the chair I was sitting in and slowly walked to the mirror. My hair was so beautiful the way it was placed on my head. I had the perfect white dress on that I knew he would love and that I loved. I never thought I could look more so beautiful.

My mom same up from behind me and placed my long white veil on the back of my head. I know it was time!

“You are the most beautiful young lady in the world. I love you so much. Your father would be so very proud of you.” She gives me a squeeze and then goes and takes her seat.
My father had died of cancer 5 years ago. So my big brother would be walking me down the aisle today on this very special day

The music started to play and all my bridesmaids started to leave. Once they were all gone my brother came to my side.
“Are you ready?” He offered me his arm and we took our spot. My song started to play and I stepped forward. As I saw him I started to cry. Emotion was so strong at this time. I squeezed my brother’s arms. Thought I might fall over.

The music is to slow I want to run to him, but Eli holds me back. It seems like forever but we finally make it to him. Eli hugs me and goes to sit down. My soon to be husband Sean Takes my hands and pulls me gently forward. I don’t even hear the minister talking. All I can do is stair in to Sean’s eyes and realize that he is mine forever.
I realize that I’m crying and whip my tears. The minister asks me the words I have been waiting for all my life and I say,”I do.”
He asks the same things to Sean and also he says, “I do. And then
“By the state of Colorado I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Sean places his hands on both side of my face and kissed me deeply. I wrap my arms around his waist and we continue to kiss. We could have stayed like that forever, but the crowds started to explode with cheers. We stop and I hide my face in his chest embarrassed.
He raps his arm around my waist and we start to walk. He was mine forever and I never had to let go!

I wrote this artical quite a few years ago. It was my first piece so its not that good! Thanks