The sad part of love.....

Brooke is new in school and doesn't know who to trust especially when it comes to boys. She works at a near by restaurant. After work one day shes walking home from work when these bullies from school tease and push her around then leave her on the side of the rode. A guy from her school named Chris sees her walking all alone in the middle of the night then offers her a ride home.

"I've seen you around school and I thought u were kinda cute. I know its weird because we barely know each other..." Chris says.

"Well why didn't you just say something I don't bite" Brooke said. But Chris just kept driving. When they arrived at her house Brooke kissed him on the cheek then went inside. The next day at school Brooke doesn't see Chris. The next day she sees him in the hallway and tries to make conversation but he just ignores her and keeps walking. This continues for months. Brooke begins to get really mad at him and tries to forget all about him but it doesn't work. A few days later Chris's mom calls Brooke and tells her that Christ died of cancer. She goes to Chris's house where his mom gives her a box. She doesn't open it til she gets home. It contains a letter, a hat he always wore after that night, a jacket and a necklace. She read the letter. It says...

"If I live I give Brooke my favorite hat, jacket, a 16k gold necklace and ask her to be my girlfriend. If not then make sure she understands that the only reason I never was nice to her after that night was because I didn't want to fall in love knowing I was going to die. I do love you Brooke

-xoxo Chris"

Brooke wore the hat, jacket and necklace that night when she went to sleep. She became really depressed. So depressed that she committed suicide. They were buried together and they will love each other forever . <3*

RaiderWriter14 said...
Good story but maybe i little longer to get the details and really see inside of brookes and chris's life!!!! it helps it get the people and know there story for the story to be powerful! 

booklover104 said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 12:52 am
it's good, but too rushed good story though =)

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 7:42 am
There should have been more details and more story line.  It's a good theme, but how did he know he was in love just by seeing her in the hallway and driving her home?  It's kind of unbelievable, unrealistic.  

Kat4ever333 said...
it wsa a cute story...but maybe more details would have been nice. but it was still really good