Be My Prince Charming

Once upon a time, there was a princess. She had very little when it came to family relationships, but she had found one thing many dreamed for: true love. The only problem with this was that she had two best friends that would be there through thick and thin that were openly in love with her prince charming. He was everything to her, but her friends were everything to the power of infinity. They could see something between the two of them, and would give up the world for her. The only problem with that was she refused to break their hearts. So she didn't. She could never hurt anyone anymore then they already hurt. She kept her mouth shut and lived sadly ever after.

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 6:07 pm:

short, sweet, to-the-pont, heartbreaking, sad, true...all in like, 15 lines.

wow

Kat4ever333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 12:53 pm:
PERFECT! it was sweet simple and got to the point and it made sense, because every girl or guy goes through that....good work love it