Walking with you

There is a long way down this road. A long journey. It was a beautiful day at the beach. The bright sun glowed with its amazing golden aura shining down on the sand. Late afternoon the dark blue waters had the sun’s reflection across the middle and it was beautiful. He walked with me in the cool, cold water. We laughed so hard that we didn’t pay any attention to anything around us. I stared at his face. I couldn’t see anything but him. There was a long look in those dark brown eyes and his straight, white teeth were blinding yet it was such an amazing smile. It was just me and him. Walking with him next to me, I felt so safe from everyone else. I saw the world in a way I never did. You shined light through the black skies into my life, as for once having a realization. I wanted to stay with you forever. My time with you is a dream. A beautiful Dream. I must find reality. But, how? That was years ago. I stare at the ocean remembering the days walking with you.

RozaB said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 9:17 am:
Callie, you are just amazing. How is it that you never fail to amaze?!?

CallieLThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:54 am :
Thank you. It's the same with you as well.