Princess and The Frog | Teen Ink

Princess and The Frog

By RaniSalidowati BRONZE, Batam, Other
RaniSalidowati BRONZE, Batam, Other

Allah Ghayatuna

Once upon a time, there was a king that had some daughters, but the youngest is the most beautiful. She had beautiful and shiny face, and her name is Viona. Near the kingdom, there was a jungle, and under the lemon tree there was an old well.
One day, Princess Viona went to the jungle and sit at the river bank. When she was bored, she took a gold ball than threw and catch it. Suddenly, the ball felt and entered to the river. The Princess cried. Then she heard someone talked to her.
”Why are you sad, Princess? Your crying makes me touched”. The Princess looked around for owner of the voice, but she saw a big frog with ugly face on the water.
“Oh… did you talk to me, frog? I cry because my ball felt into the river”, she answered.
“Yes, I did. Stop to cry, please”, the frog said. “I can help you to find your ball, but what will you give to me?”, the frog asked.
“Please help me. Everything of your request, I will give them. Even I will give you the crown that I wear.”, said The Princess.
“I don’t want them all. I just want you to be my pair. I want you to accompany me when I eat, when I drink, and when I sleep. If you promise to fill my desire, so I will take back your gold ball.”, said The Frog.
“Okay, I promise...” she said.
After she promised, the frog dived to the river. After a few minutes he brought the ball and threw it to the ground. The Princess was very happy. She caught the ball and run to the kingdom.
“Wait… wait,” said The Frog. “Please bring me with you, I can’t run as fast as you. Princess ..”. But The Princess left The Frog. The Frog was sad and back to the river.
On the next day, when The Princess was having lunch with her father, there was heard a jump sound at the stairs. Then the door knocked,
”Princess… open the door please. It’s me”.
The Princess opened the door, she saw The Frog. She closed the door, and sit again. The King asked, ”What’s happening, honey?”.
“No dad, just a horrible frog”.
“A frog? What does he want?” ask The King.
Then The Princess told her father everything. “But dad, I never think, he will come here. Ouch..”.
The door was knocked again. And then there was heard a sound again. “Princess, please open the door. Do you forget you promise with me?”.
Finally The King said to his daughter, ”My dear, you can’t do like that. You must fill your promise that you have made. Come on honey, just open the door, and let the frog come in ”. The Princess opened the door, and The Frog came in.
The Princess went to her room. But suddenly The Frog was in the room too. “It’s enough, Frog! Although I have made promise, but that is too bad!” Princess Lulu was very angry, then she threw The Frog to the floor.
Bruuk!
It’s magic, suddenly there was smoke from the body of frog. The Frog changed to be a handsome prince.
“Thank you Viona… you safe me from bad witch.” said The Prince.
“I am so sorry, because I have refuse my promise,” said her with guilty. “Me too. I purposely make you angry, so you can throw me,”.
Finally The Prince and The Princess married and happy ever after.

on Jun. 21 2011 at 8:44 am
RaniSalidowati BRONZE, Batam, Other

Allah Ghayatuna

tengkyu so much..
hehehe

anzzz SILVER said...
anzzz SILVER, Batam, Other

stand up for your self

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww......... I enjoy this story

on Jun. 17 2011 at 9:48 am
RaniSalidowati BRONZE, Batam, Other

Allah Ghayatuna

thank you so much amel..

i'm so glad if you love this story ^^

on Jun. 17 2011 at 9:43 am
AmeliaLinggaRizky BRONZE, Batam, Other

There is a will, there is a way..

I really love this story, because tell about true and pure love, that really hard to find ,, Congrate :D