I never thought i would find true love | Teen Ink

I never thought i would find true love

By becca2012 BRONZE, South Saint Paul, Minnesota
becca2012 BRONZE, South Saint Paul, Minnesota

I never thought I would find true love! Guess what I was so wrong!!! My bus came to get me after picking up other students. I didn’t notice him at first, but after about five minutes I noticed him. He had hair like Justin bieber. It was as shiny and bright as a dandelion. His smile was so cute that it took me a couple of minutes to realize I was staring. I apologized and we started to hit it off right away. After we talked for a while I realized that we had a lot in common and that we were perfect for each other. We finished talking at school while we were waiting to go into class and as we talked we found out that we were born the same year and the same day. We said that we would talk after school. We had to finish talking after school because we were on different sides of the school. I was so amazed with how much I had in common with him. All we could think about was how much we both had in common during school. After about ten minutes on the bus we knew then and there that we were soul mates. Why you might ask since we only knew each other for about two weeks? Well that’s how true love works. Some times finding true love takes you by surprise. We started to hang out after school. We were so happy that we would just go to a quiet spot and talk about ourselves. After about 2 years we finally got married. We both wanted to be a teacher so we were in the same classes but we didn’t sit by each other because it’s the only time we wanted to be focused on something other than our selves. When we are at school we wanted to give our best and be focused on everything that we learn. Before all the finals we quizzed each other to review all the classes. I had never thought that two people who had so much in common would of went to the same school. Once school was over we drove home together in an awkward silence. As we were driving up to the house we saw that there was another vehicle in the driveway. Dominick went in to see what was going on and he walked in on a burglary. Luckily we had got home before it was too late so we called the police and the police came and arrested the two adults that were breaking into the house. After that we got an alarm system that would notify the police that there was a break-in. To that day we have always set the alarm to protect our house. Four months after that we both graduated, got a teaching job at the same school that we went too. We lived happily ever after.

it is a true story

on Dec. 22 2011 at 10:22 pm
I don't mean to be rude, but I have to agree with the other two here. It doesn't have enough detail in it, and it was way to short.

on Jun. 9 2011 at 10:48 am
Valhalla-is-calling GOLD, Waterboro, Maine

"No parent should have to bury their own child." -Theodin

Well, it kinda is. You need to spend more time explaining the deatails. It looks like you only spent about a week on this. It move to quickly. I don't really like it...

on Jun. 3 2011 at 1:56 pm
that is really rude to say about my story that took three months to write  for a school project and i actually got an honorable award for it thank you very much

on Jun. 2 2011 at 9:50 am
Tayrodactyl PLATINUM, Palmyra, Indiana
this was poorly written, and not long enough. what did the burgalary have to do with anything? This is a true story?