The story of "Us"

By , Grafton, MA
The story of "us" started the day we talked in June. Who said the first hello? Nobody knows. I had big plans for the summer; it was going to be perfect. I'd have the perfect tan, perfect life, perfect boyfriend, everything. I had dreams, let me tell you but then you came into my world. We talked all day, everyday. You'd stay up with me when i couldn't sleep; you'd leave me messages when i couldn't answer my phone. Well one night, you asked me to play a game of "Truth or Dare" with you. At the time it was around one thirty in the morning, i was exhausted after a day out with friends, but i agreed to play. (You realized i only pick "truth" while playing) You told me to i had to pick dare at least once.. so i did.

"I dare you to be my girlfriend." How could i not accepted this dare? I went for it. I was finally going to have one perfect thing in my summer; a perfect boyfriend. You became my world so quickly. You made my summer all i could ask for.

The story of "us" ending in October. Our story didn't have a happy ending, it wasn't a fairytale even though i was your princess and you were my prince. Our relationship crashed down; i was no longer your princess or perfect girlfriend. My summer was over a month before and now my summer romance was over as well.

We don't know who said the first hello, but we do know who said the last goodbye.

twizzlerluva97 said...
May 31, 2011 at 9:32 am
awwwwwwww im gonna cry tht was so sweet check out sum of my work? comment plz?