Loving | Teen Ink

Loving

By caligrl101 SILVER, Placentia, California
caligrl101 SILVER, Placentia, California

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy; they just promised it would be worth it.

He held her delicate hand in his and looked deeply into her eyes. In her he saw something much greater, something he could never fathom to describe. As they walked, their feet dug into the soft sand. They were surrounded by various shades of pinks and purples as the sun began to slowly fade below the earth. He took another look at her and found himself amazed at her beauty. Her porcelain skin stood out with her sun-kissed cheeks. Her lips, his addiction, were tempting him with every smile. Drowning as he gazed into her deep blue eyes, he fell deeper into them. Her touch sent a tingle down his spine, for this was something he could not imagine. Whenever he was with her, he could not find the words to explain how he felt inside. As they continued walking, he felt the warmth of her hand against the cold, crisp air. When the ocean breeze caught her hair, it looked like strands of gold following behind her. He looked to her with such admiration, for she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. No other girl had been able to make him feel truly happy inside or capture his attention like she did. In that moment, he realized how he could never live without her. She was everything he could ever want, one in a million. He gave her hand a playful squeeze, making her look at him. She stared at him, feeling the exact same way he did. Their footsteps began to slow and time seemed to gradually come to a halt. The space between them began to close, as they each of took a small step towards one another. Their faces journeyed closer and closer, until finally their lips met.

The title is an adjective (Loving), and the piece portrays the adjective.

eldadkeo said...
eldadkeo, London, Other
that is a flippin gd love story i love its just magnificent ;)