My first love

We walked along the trodden path. Me in my old wellies and fluffy hat, him as gorgeous as ever. I had never fully got how he could go out with someone like me, i wasn't super skinny, i didn't have blonde hair and bright blue eyes, In fact quite the opposite, i had dark hair and green eyes. Plus i had a deep Scottish accent which got me a lot trouble in the very american school where noone could understand me and always though i was insulting them, (they also asked why i didn't have ginger hair, and had i ever seen a wild haggis, that made me laugh hysterically.)
We continued on our endless walk when i tripped on a loose stone and went tumbling down a hill. He came down after me and kept on asking whether i was ok. I stared at him for a second before bursting into unstoppable laughter. I just sat on the damp ground surrronded by leaves, i didn't even know what was funny, but eventually we were both laughing. He sat next to me and pulled a stray twig out of my hair. We stared into each others eyes. I swear i could see deep into his soul, a soul made of the purest gold. He slowly lowered his head to mine and pressed his freezing lips to mine, i shivered. He went to pull away but i held him there unwilling to let him go. His lips were soft and gentle but in the same way, powerful and strong. He pushed me back onto the leaves and kissed me even harder, i was getting cold now so i pushed my hands against him and stood up, for once, he blushed, He was so sweet.
"Sorry he muttered, got abit carried away."he muttered.
I laughed again and he held his hand out to mine and we continued on what would turn out to be the last time i ever saw him.

Aderes18 said...
I also know that the city you are from, Glasgow is widely popular and that it's becoming this very trendy place to hang out in. Which is why I think you don't have to worry about jobs! 

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I love be a glaswegian, what state in america are you from?

Aderes18 replied...

I live in Boston, Massachusetts. 

May 13, 2011 at 12:58 am
Do You were uniforms at your school or is it very sterotypical,  Cheerleaders, american football team, ect...?

Aderes18 replied...
I'm still in Middle School so we don't have any of that. 

Aderes18 said...
I could really relate to this piece. U should do a sequel of it!! 

Aderes18 said...

Hi again! I like this piece. There is a lot of deep stuff in there. :)

PS. Are U a boy or a girl? I am a girl. 

Yeah, im a girl, are you american?

Aderes18 replied...
Yes, I am. Remember me from the Immigration discussion? Same person. :)

May 12, 2011 at 1:14 am
Oh yeah, ever been to scotland?

Aderes18 replied...

Nope, never been to the UK. I was supposed to go during spring break but I didn't get a chance to go. :(  But I have been to Europe. I've been to France, Spain and Germany. Actually, I might go to Spain this summer!

But originally, all the way back, my family is from scotland. And I know a little bit, like vikings are from there and haggis and bagpipes and kilts. I know that J.K Rowling wrote Harry POtter in Edinburgh, in Scotland. I also know that Prince William went to college i... (more »)

You should, but make sure you pay a visit to glasgow. and the highlands, its  beautiful up there

Aderes18 replied...
I'll try. :)

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
have no idea waht the &quot thingy is :$