Betrayal

"Come with me. I can't imagine my life without you." Sarah couldn't believe her ears. Here was the guy she had met week just a week ago promising her what her parents haven't given her all her life, true love. "A can't. There are too many risks." She tried to pull away but Peter grabbed her even stronger. "Look into my eyes." Sarah couldn't. She knew she'd fall for those bog, green eyes, the cause for their first meeting. Looking at them she'd fallen into the pool and almost drowned. However, she couldn't resist the tentation. "Why won't you stay with me? I know at first we won't have the best life but..." "I just can't. I have a family waiting for me. I can't let them down." Each word she said made her tremble. Here she was, throwing away her dream for that of her parents', whom had never loved her. "Sarah, I love you. Please don't do this to me. You're going back in just a few hours! I have a place where we can live. We'll be safe, together, forever." Peter was getting desperate. In a few hours he could lose the love of his life! Not Sarah, of course, but all the money he was being promised if h turned in the lawyer's daughter. He has tried his best this week to win Sarah's heart and confidence, and now it seemed he was failing! He couldn't let that happen. "Please." he pleaded. Sarah hugged him and whispered in his ear :I'm sorry. I love you, I really do." Peter let her go and Sarah ran back to her cabin. Was she taking the right choice? No, she hadn't. She had to go back. She quickly packed her things and slowly walked to the beach. Peter still had to be there.

Hammi said...
I don't really understand, could you space it out more, but there is potencial for this story rushed it , if it were me i would write it again add a bit more