Pinchy's Story: I'll Never Look At Another Lobster Again! Part 2

The next day, Sparkles called her BFF, Trachea, and told the tale of her beloved lobster (see Part 1). Trachea was horrified. "...What has the world come to...?" she whispered over the phone.

The two of them walked to Sendik's, armed with Sparkles's switchblade and Trachea's Paperclip 'O Doom. They wandered in, and rushed toward the lobster tank. Sparkles had but a sliver of hope left, and it was crushed when the tank had no Pinchy in it.

This just rekindled Sparkles's fury. She snuck around the counter, while Trachea kept watch. Sparkles crept into the back room, in hopes of finding Steve, Pinchy's murderer. But-- alas!-- he 'twas not there!

Sparkles and Trachea very discreetly left, and began stalking Steve.

* * * * * * *

Sparkles was a professional stalker, so this was easy. She and Trachea just Googled "Steve, the Greasy Lobster Killer", and they got his address, email, phone number, and bloodtype.

The girls, excited to be avenging a murder (especially Sparkles), took Trachea's electric scooter to Steve's house. Sparkles ran up to the doorbell and rung the doorbell 64 times in rapid succession. Nobody answered.

So they decided to break into Steve's house.
END OF PART 2!

scrabblebabble said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:54 pm:
SWEET!!!!!  yes this will happen!!!

TeaCat replied...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 5:25 pm :
QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!