Bleeding Heart | Teen Ink

Bleeding Heart

March 4, 2011
By Baby_Rav SILVER, Chandigarh, Other
Baby_Rav SILVER, Chandigarh, Other
7 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Hearts have always been broken. The origin of heart break can be traced back to the times of the caveman when the process of the evolution of man was just underway. Heart break, in the most commonly used case scene, refers to one’s ever radiant hope and in some cases, trust, to be broken down completely by his or her object of romantic affections. In some cases infidelity is the cause while in other situations external pressure from society due is. All around the world the symptoms remain the same no bar of caste, status, financial standing, colour or even age. Love is the power that unites us while hear- break ruins the peace of mind and shakes up the very foundations of a human heart. It makes us question the very essence of living along with disturbing the human heart and mind by unwanted negative emotions. People tend to draw themselves away from their peers. Some try to forget it and move on with lives in the hope of finding someone else upon whom they can bestow their interests while others tend to drown in their sorrows forever.

















The only function of the heart is supposed to be is the circulation of blood. Then, pray tell, why is this other dominant task of loving someone is under taken by this muscle? And even if a muscle cannot break, why do we feel the most unbearable agony in the region of the heart when the person whom we love breaks our confidence in them and quashes all of our hopes, dreams and expectations?














Wrecking of hearts can have a very depressing effect on the person whose heart it is. A period of ruthless grief, distress, self pity and the rejection take place. It makes mere existence an excruciating and painful experience. Agonizing sadness along with the immense need to be loved takes place. To escape this piercing and extremely painful state of mind, a very few people take the way of suicide. Heart-break leaves the person thinking about what could have they done to be condemned to this only existing form of the torture on the surface of Earth. Lowering the esteem of the person, it unleashes the powerful passions of rage, anger, violence and envy and sometimes the individual ends up doing things which he or she regrets deeply afterwards. Love was made for the happiness, bliss and contentment of the soul while heart-break for the melancholy, gloom and misery of the mind. Why this bleeding heart? Oh God, then why this unjust torment and cruel suffering?


The author's comments:
I know that this is an essay but I there is no so essay option so here it is.