i see You

He opened his eyes.. He had been sinking into a stupor as she twirled her fingers in his hair but she was tracing uneasy , impatient circles on his back now..

He turned around and looked at her..

She met his gaze and smiled , but he could see how quickly it evaporated from her eyes.

He raised his eye-brows questioningly and she said , " What ? " misunderstanding his care for accusation.

He blinked and let his eyes remain closed a few seconds longer..
When he opened them , he saw the worry lines creasing her forehead.. he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.
She buried her face in his chest and said in a little voice , " I keep having the same feeling again. "
But before he could answer , she quickly added " I'm not blaming you. I mean , it's not your fault. You really didn't do anything..." her voice trailed away unconvincingly.

He remained silent.

She looked up and said defiantly " I'm not lying !"

He eventually managed to say quietly , "Listen to this. Write it down if you need , I'll never leave you."
Seeing that she still looked displeased, he kissed her forehead and said , "And you wouldn't be able to lie to me even if you tried sally."

***

LovelyMissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:10 am:
He made a wish she would never lie to him or something:) if so that's pretty smart! Maybe I should read the same wish should of did that first idk but I liked this it's all mysterious when he says "you would be able to lie to me even if you tried Sally" it makes you imagine that he's smiling at her while saying this like he was teasing her!:) haha I really like this!:D

LovelyMissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:41 pm :
Oh wow this was good I read this at 1:00 in the morning as u see my last post so I wasn't fully awake and I missed some parts some how? i should read when I'm awake huh?! I just reread it and was like wow I Dnt remember reading this!! Then as i went i was like i posted something i didn't even remember reading!!  Ha I really liked this!:) Srry just thought I'd mention that.

Mango19 replied...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 2:33 am :
Thanks :) You got it the first time too though ! :P :)