You Would Have Never Guessed | Teen Ink

You Would Have Never Guessed

By Jessiebbyxp GOLD, North Bergen, New Jersey
Jessiebbyxp GOLD, North Bergen, New Jersey

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever. <3
I'm not single, and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time. ♥
Well if this is the face of a sinner And if heaven is only for winners Well I don't care Cause I won't know Anybody there.

You probably never guessed that we would fall in love, or that we would first become best friends and quickly fall for each other. The same pattern people always follow, best friends, crush, and then boyfriend.

You probably didn’t notice me the first time; it was just a quick hello &amp; goodbye. Which quickly grew to hugs and small talk. Then to nonstop talking and long hugs.

We were falling for each other more and more each time we talked. I already knew that some sort of spark went off between us and that we will soon find out if it was real and if we were meant to be.

When your hand met mine, I know that what we had was meant to be and you felt it too. What we had was something magical; at least that’s what you called it. I agreed with you a hundred percent, I knew me and you were going to last. Time passed by and our love grew strong and forever and always was what we believed our love would be.

Slowly the loved died and ended, which also meant the lost of a best friend. But you probably never guessed that this would happen, if you would have know would you stop it or changed it?

From the first day I saw you. You had me, I was yours.

i was in love.