Yeah, I wish this happened! :P | Teen Ink

Yeah, I wish this happened! :P

I sat down in the mall, sighing with pain. I had been walking around all day, now I was on a break. I pulled out my sketch book, and just doodled for a while. While I doodled, I didn’t notice that someone had come to sit next to me. I felt really stupid drawing a rainbow unicorn, so I didn’t look up. Then, they scooted closer. I just pretended not to notice. They sat there for a while, just watching me draw. It got a little weird, so I stood up, just to turn around to a super hot guy. My eyes widened, then, feeling like a retard, I walk off, trying to just not blush. He was so cute! His graphic-tee, skinny jeans, and adorable hair! I blushed bright pink after leaving.
Walking up to hot topic, I wondered why he was so close to me. Stalker? No…. he didn’t look creepy. I sighed, never mind. Making my way up to the store, I realized I had dropped my wallet. “AUGH! Shoot!” I said, then I back-tracked my steps. Down the elevator, through all the people, and finally to where I was sitting before! I looked around for a little while, then someone poked me softly on the back. I flinched up, only to see the hot guy again! He said “um, sorry, you left your wallet, here” he handed it to me.
“Thank you so much!” I smiled, “It’s really nice of you to return it!” I said, thinking it sounded fine.
“No problem, and hey,” He smiled, “I love your art.” He laughed a little, and I almost melted.
“Haha, thanks. It’s just doodles.” I laughed.
“I could tell, you must be good at real drawing then.” He said. “Can I…..?”
“Um, look at the sketch book?! Oh, well… um” Yes, yes, yes…..”Ok, sure!” I blushed as I handed it to him. He sat down and I stood there, absolutely embarrassed. He flipped through the pages, looking at then in great detail. I started to wonder if it was a good idea to just let him see the book, or was it bad? How could it be bad? It can’t, what can he do with my art? Nothing, steal it? So? Uagh…..
“Done.” He shut the book.
“Wha-! Oh, ok. Thanks.” I managed to sputter.
“Kiseki, it was really good.” He smiled. “You’re a talented artist.”
“Oh, thanks… wait! How do you know my name?!” I asked him.
“Haha, you signed your art, silly” He smiled an irresistible smile.
“Oh, yes…. It’s not my real name...” I told him.
“I thought so, but anyways, can I get you a coffee?” He asked.
What? No, back up. Coffee? Date? No, yes? Oh my God, did he like me?! I don’t know! Well…. He’s so cute! I should…. While I had a crisis, my mouth responded for me.
“Sure” It just slipped out. Why mouth, why?
“Cool” Smile, “Let’s go then” Smile.
Damn that smile. I followed him, slipping my sketch book into my bag.
(What am I wearing? Ok, Rainbow hoodie, black tank top, gray skirt, black leggings and boots.)
(What is he wearing? Didn’t I explain this? Some Graphic-tee, black skinny jeans, and black and blue converses.)

We made our way to Starbucks, and he asked what I wanted.
“Um…. I can pay for mine, thanks…” I told him. After a little arguing, he bought it for me. We got our drinks and sat down at a table. I looked down at the drink and decided to myself I shouldn’t be so freaked out.
“So, Kiseki, or whatever your real name is, How old are you?” He asked with a grin.
“How old are you?” I smiled back.
“I asked you first.”
“I asked you second”
“I’m 16.”He finally said.
“I’m 15.” I replied.
“Haha, cool. Close in age.” He laughed.”What grade are you?”
“Freshman, you?” I asked him.
“10th, also close, haha.” He told me.
I smiled, he was really funny, and smiled a lot, I liked that about him.
“So,” He said, ”Tell me about yourself.” He looked at me attentively.
We exchanged our likes, dislikes, hobbies, random facts, favorite foods, ect., and well, he was awesome. He loves music, but he also likes math, I laughed when he said it.
“What’s your name?” I asked him.
“Tell me yours too, not the pen name!” He said.
“Fine, but truthfully, Kiseki is my name.” I laughed. “I just told you it wasn’t.”
“I see, ok. Makes sense, well then, Hello Kiseki!” He laughed at me.
“Haha, what’s your name then?” I pushed.
“Aiden,” He told me.
“I like it.” I told him.
“I like Kiseki.” He told me. I gripped the table.
“Thanks.”
We left Starbucks and walked around for a little while.
“I have to go…” I told him. That was the first time I saw him frown.
“Aw…. “ He said.
“Haha, here, give me your phone number,” I gave him my phone. He added his number.
“It was nice to meet you Aiden! I hope we talk soon.” I smiled
“Absolutely, text me or something!” He told me.
“Haha, ok.” I said. “Bye”
He hugged me. For a few precious seconds, and I sucked in air with surprise.
“see you,” he told me. With that, I left.

* embarrassed*
ldkfldkjfrierlekdnlkcjderjfe;kdflkeflkjelfkldjflekf...............

kisekinya BRONZE, Kailua, Hawaii

"Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot." -Anonymous (I am one of those people XD)

O.o Really? Thanks muchly! :D

Ah, I was supposed to be annoynamous... oh well XD

emrose SILVER said...
emrose SILVER, Rising Sun, Other
I really liked this! Good job :)