I'm Really In Love This Time

The feeling of love is indescribable. It gives me butterflies and makes me feel like I’m flying high in the air. My first serious romance is with a guy named Grant Cicero. He is my dream guy. He is a full blown country boy. He treats me like a lady should be treated. Lastly, he owns horses, which I love very much.

He is definitely a country boy which is a huge plus. Grant has red hair and he wears glasses he is my height when we both wear our boots. I am in love with the way he looks. But that is not the only thing I love about him. I love the inside and how he treats me.

Grant treats me with such respect. He has tought me that chivalry is not dead. He was born and raised to put a lady first, let a woman walk before the man as my daddy says. I never thought I’d find a boy his age that treats a girl like that. Guys these days have one thing on the mind and one thing only. They have no respect for women and they are very immature. Grant is the complete opposite. He is caring, loving, respectful, mature, and many more.

Lastly, grant lives where I dream of living, a horse farm. I have always wanted to live on a horse farm. My dream is to run in a pasture with horses and then jump on one and bare back ride. I can go there and escape from daily average life and relax listening to the horses.It is a dream come true.

Love is a very strong feeling. The person who grasped that feeling in my heart is Grant Cicero. He is in fact my dream guy. First of all,he is a country boy. Also, he treats me like every lady should be treated. Lastly, he owns horses, which have been in my dreams forever. Grant Cicero has stolen my heart.

PCOScrying said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 9:56 am

PPPPPPPSH !!! Who Says "RAVISHING" these days. X'D

lol i kid, hi hi Courtney ^.^

CoUrTnEy93 replied...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 9:58 am
:) YOU STOOOOOPID!

CoUrTnEy93 said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 10:07 am
Please post what you think about my writing. Thanks!