Crush Rush

I stare down the hallway as the sunlight brightens the surrounding tan lockers and the neutral tan title glistens. I see him, and my heart starts pounding
The beating of my heart, blocks out the obnoxious laughter. I can hardly hear the flow of water running to the water fountain. I ignore the clinking of opening and shutting lockers. The sound of footsteps of traveling people fades away. Time has stopped.
My brown eyes shine in the radiance of the sunlight, now caramel, same color as his short cut hair. I examine his narrow small nose and memorize the placement of a few freckles on his face.
I start to walk slowly to him as if in slow motion. Time seemed to be slow, but I was aware. Out of a daydream, I find myself next to him. I see him, and my heart pounds. He looks in to my eyes. I see my reflection as I deeply gaze into his.
“Hi,” he said.
I start to slowly breathe, “Hi.”

Ultim@te said...
Pretty good:) maybe you could do another one but from his point of view, or someone else who also likes him and sees the couple get closer, idk, I liked it!

Animefairy replied...
Thank You! I've been thinking of writing a second, but I thought it would be dum. Great Suggestion.

AshRyan said...
Nice job (:

DoubleAnnieAugusta said...
i like it! quite adorable:)

songsrun said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:21 am
awe! its cute, i like it!

Animefairy replied...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:32 am
THANK YOU ! <3