Young Lovers

Looking, sitting, pondering in my mind, is there anyone else that can make me as happy as you do?

Humming, dreaming, singing aloud, the beautiful sweet sound of your voice coming home to me.

Swaying, and dancing, bring me in your arms, twist me and twirl me all around.

Kissing and hugging, your my secrete treasure chest, bury you in safety, only I know where you are.

Yelling, laughing, screaming lungs out, were so young and full of life, let's learn how to fly!

Sweet melodies, sweet guitar being played, my favorite song being played by you, for me on this gorgeous day!

Young lovers in love, kids growing up, adults growing old, the old going dead, while me and you are immortal and incessantly.

Beachgirl1 said...
Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:29 am
This is another beautfiul poem! The sturcture is fantastic! I love how you did it! Perefection once again!

Rebekah664 said...

Another very nice poem with sentimental imagery. I especially like your final verse, it ties off the dance-like progression nicely.

-Bekah

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how you structured this poem with two verbs starting each line out followed by a little story. This poem is awesome (I mean it), and it really paints a strong image in your head. Good job :)

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I like this poem, it has a very clear message that is both simple and powerful.

It really does capture the image of young love, and it brought a smile to my face.

Love.Hate.Passion. replied...
This is a beautiful , and well-written piece. You write with such emotion and feeling. It's truly amazing :)