3 Weeks | Teen Ink

3 Weeks

By haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin

"It's a car, that runs on water!" - Hyde

3rd week anniversary. I was scared though a bit nervous. I was pacing back and forth across my room, trying to think of what to wear. Casual? Formal? A mix? I turned up my music then laid on my bed. 3 weeks. Wow how time flew by. It seemed just like yesterday. I was in his car, just coming home from school. We didn’t know anything would ever happen. We were best friends and forever would be.

I heard a knock at my door. My mom came in to ask if I was doing ok. I replied with a simple, “fine”. She shut my door and I could hear her then check on my little brother.

I walked over to my closet and pulled off a nice sweater with a pair of expensive jeans. I wanted tot look good for this afternoon. I got dress and I heard the car outside. I ran downstairs and hopped into the car.

We drove to a small about 10 miles out of town. We talked about memories and good times. My nerves were setting in.

We soon pulled up to the cemetery. His parents, his brother, his sister, and I, got out of the car. We walked for a minuet, and then we stopped at a white stone with his name carved in it.

3 weeks ago. My boyfriend died in a car accident. I was in the car with him. I didn’t die. He did.

haha4579 GOLD said...
on Feb. 22 2011 at 5:57 pm
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin

Thanks! :) When I wrote it I felt connected to it but it was because it was what would happen if my ex died.

on Feb. 15 2011 at 6:59 pm
Alexa97522 GOLD, Portland, Oregon

With God, all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)

wow this is really interesting.. for some reason, i feel like i can relate to it, even though no one has died... very good writing!

haha4579 GOLD said...
on Feb. 8 2011 at 7:52 pm
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin

Thanks though this story is written about if the guy i loved dies and what my brain came up. 

on Feb. 8 2011 at 2:53 pm
writerscramp PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Anyone who says winning isn't everything,
Has won nothing.
``Mia Hamm

I'm So SORRY! awesome writing though.