Dead and Gone

We where walking in silent love through the park everything around us seems like its chanting silently through the trees and sky...lead by the goddess of love.
I stopped under a lily tree, and looked into her eyes, those beautiful crystal blue eyes.
I kiss her on the lips and let my soul float away and swim in the light of love and warmness of her lips
I grab her and lean closer and deeper
I love her so much and nothing and no one will ever change that. And that’s why today I am taking her to our special place across the road where the moon shines the birds sing and the wind blows, like heaven on earth.
today I am going to ask her to be mine forever, until we are laid down beneath the soil
we walk across the road that separates us from our own eternity of love
the road that separates us from it all
but something stops us
something i never excepted
she leaves my hand and runs across the road without noticing the car that passes by
it hits her hard and leaves her lying there on the ground like an angel that just fell from the sky.
"NO" I scream for my dream is now long gone away, I scream a scream that feels like its straight from my soul
I fall on the ground beside her, I grab her and lay her head on my heart where it is shattered into tiny little peaces .
"Don’t leave me, baby, please" but it was far too late.
I hold her as she dies on my arms, leaving my soul and heart broken and unfixed forever more

amar 123 said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 3:53 am

I LOVE IT<3<3 soooo touchinggg=(

& yea... it's so hard 2 loose someone u love=(

Ray-While-Walking replied...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:53 am

awwwh thnkss alot =D

yeah it is veryy..!