Evening orchid | Teen Ink

Evening orchid

By ashes91 SILVER, Lamar, South Carolina
ashes91 SILVER, Lamar, South Carolina

"I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't." — Marilyn Monroe

Petals harvesting vibrant waves of love, caressing his skin softly with sweet intentions, Tremble in his palms. The sweet scent of innocence lingers on every petal, cold but fragile sheets of life. Beauty emanates as it sprouts with every sunset, maiming the true beauty of nature. He places her on the edge of death. Like a beautiful serenade she whisper’s her lullaby into the breezy depths of the night, calling out to him, her true beholder. He hears her not, he walks down the path of her broken road kicking the rocks that represent the disintegrated pieces of her insides. Rain falls on his shadowy figure, her tears that sting like the venom his actions have inflicted in her heart. The stem, her body and soul, shudder in the cold oblivion of her hopes and desires. Never could she have guessed that such heavenly hands could rupture like the claw’s of a beast. Throbbing pain pierces her core, as the seconds pass her petals begin to falter and fall, one by one leaving a scar on her delicate figure. Open wounds that have yet to be healed engrave her with deception, she slowly withers as his last footsteps echo down her life’s story. Never again could she be his evening Orchid

ashes91 SILVER said...
on Jan. 16 2011 at 11:51 am
ashes91 SILVER, Lamar, South Carolina

thanks (: glad u liked it.

on Jan. 15 2011 at 6:18 pm
bahannahpeel PLATINUM, Bloomington, Illinois

"Schools corrupt the mind." The Loco Focos

DUDE this is awesome. I'm pretty sure I get it. I love it!! keep writing!