I love you...

My heart ached. I sobbed quietly into my pillow, my eyes swollen and red. He had left me, it had been two days. I should have seen it coming. A soft wind blew across my back. S*** I left my window open. I stumbled out of bed and went to slam the window, but before I could a pair of DC sneakers landed on my window sill. I stifled a scream as the feet swung back and forth getting momentum and then swung into my room. He landed softly on my rug, spattering blood on my floor. “Luke? What happened?” I whispered, terrified. I grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the bathroom across the hall.
I whipped out a cloth and wet it with warm water pressing it against his face where the blood was gushing. I was worried he would need stitches which would be hard, sneaking out and all. After it was all clean I sighed in relief, it wouldn’t need stitches it had just bled a lot. I dabbed it with tee tree oil and then pulled him back into my room.

I whipped around and sat on my love seat making sure I didn’t leave room for him. “Why didn’t you take the ladder? Most of them do” I commented picking at invisible lint on my PJ bottoms. “What do you mean ‘most of them’?” I looked up and his eyes had narrowed into slits. “The rest of the guys who come through my room.” I said flatly. I hoped he was jealous. He deserved it. He approached my seat and said “Rose, let me explain” I raised an eyebrow. “I saw you on Thursday and Thursday night I got in a fight with my step dad, Damon” He had never mentioned him before. “That’s how I got this” He motioned to his eye which had a black circle underneath it.

being.me said...
is this complete?

bayleegurl replied...
Jan. 21, 2011 at 9:25 am
no i just had the very staart

msoccerm345 said...
this is really good but umm it kinda ends to quickly

bayleegurl replied...
Jan. 21, 2011 at 9:26 am
thanks and i havent finishd it