ROCKETEERS | Teen Ink

ROCKETEERS

By rocketeer BRONZE, Fr, Minnesota
rocketeer BRONZE, Fr, Minnesota

Wat the hell lets call dell

ROCKETEERS

Let’s put this into thought…. I have fallen in love, my heart has been broken…iv'e broken the rules, that’s a lot. May not sound so for you but for me, a hell lot.

My name is Anna Lynn. Live in Katwood, Virginia. My parents got divorced 5 years ago. I live with my father. My mom lives in Canada with her new husband. What you are going to read is my diary from the summer of 2007 to the summer of 2010 when I graduate high school.

It begins on May 30, 2007 when I find out the relasonship of my father and a woman (May I remind you that my parents were divorced 5 years before the summer in 2007).

August

Dear Diary,

I am at school with my friend cameiila, while the school jock/jerk Zachery (Zac) Haven walks in front of me and just smiles at me. Who does he think he is the most eligible guy inn this school? Imp just happy that I have friends who care…

Luv one and only,

Anna

My name is Zac I live in Katwood, Virgina. This is my par of the story, how I met my new step father and his daughter. How I fell in love with her. All that happenend in in my jernal left in my high school locker for someone eles to share my happiness and my sadness. The day I started writing this is when I find out about my moms new beau.

August

She walks by me the only girl to reject me. I like her a lot. But before I can think more I get a txt from my mom and it says that I need to come home from the track. That she has news for me.

Zac

Dear Diary,

My father just told me the news of him being engaged to another woman and that she is moving in TONIGHT. Really he never told me he was dating. He did not mention her name. so I guess I will find out tonight…

Luv

Anna

Anna, I tell my mom. Annas dad is her boyfriend. Carter Anderson is my moms beau and we are moving in tonight. But I do like anna. But she hates me. Me out of everyone. Why does it have to be her.

Zac

Dear Diary,

She walks through the door and I see she has a son.. wait its zac wat the hell. Wat does he see in her. Or him. And the worst his room is next to me. They are engaged. He is gonna be my brother. So I have to live with him. For now….

Anna

Why me. Why me

Zac

Dear Diary,

The first night was ok. But zac tried to flirt with me but I was so not instred. Haha. But it was funny. But he is cute.

Anna

I walked up to annas room. But then I decied to wait so she can cool off after I hit on her. I bet she did not like it. I want to tell mabe we can try to break up our parents. But right as I was gonna leave but she walked out and asked why was I there and I said for nothing. Then she says that she is pist and wants to talk so we walk outside to the swing and we talk about the whole are parent getting married.

Zac

Dear Diary,

Zac was so nice last night. And now he has to drive to shool with me. Now everyone thinks we are an item…

Annaa

I was driving anna to school and and she was putting her make up on and she and braiding her long blonde hair and put her contacts in. but for a while there I was just stairing in her eyes. Her beautiful electric blue eyes. Then I ask her wat she is thing and she said why do I care, good point why do I care. Food for thought.

Zac

Dear diary,

Zac is being nice to me for some reason. Some reason.

Anna

September

the past month has benn ok. Anna yelling at me for bring girls over and making out in my room and she walks in to give me something. So now I can tell her my plan.

Zac

Dear diary,

Zac told me his plan 5 days ago im still thinking if it would be good or bad.

Luv

Anna

My plan is th break up our parents so we can go back to a normal life…
I hope it works because I will be happy for 2 reasons

Zac

Dear diary,

I agreed to zacs plan though I think it might now work.. it will be fun.. a hell whole lot.
I was at school when zac wanted to talk to me put I told him ok for his plan and walked away cause I know wat he was gonna say

Anna

She knew wat I was gonna say but all I was gonna say is that if it was alrigh to bring a girl over. But then again why would I ask her she is not the boss of me

Zachery

Dear diary,

God zac is such an idiot. I bet he wanted to make out with me to break up our parents. I the it and him. God. Im just so mad. But as the days pass im not so mad…

Luv

Anna

P.S. zac looks at me like he likes me. Creppy right?

MORE TO COME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAC- WILL HE LET HIS EMOTIONS OVERCOME THERE PLAN OR WILL HE JUST THINK OF ANNA AS ANOTHER GIRL THAT HE WILL BREAK?

ANNA- LOVES BUT HATES ZAC AND NOW HATES HER FATHER FOR DATING WITHOUT TELLING HER. WILL ANNA FIND COMFORT IN ZAC OR ANOTHER GUY. OR WILL A NEW KID RUIN ZAC AND ANNA ALTOGETHER.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!
***SPOILER ALERT****

Dear diary,

I had so much fun last night but I have to end this quick zac wants to meet me in 5 min. mabey to kiss me again.. I HOPE.

Luv 4ever

Anna

I cant stop thinking about anna because she knows I love her but she wants nothing with me. As you can tell.

Zac

October-

ANNA- zac tried to ask me out. The weeding for my father and her is dec 24. does that ruin xmas or wat. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I also made a plan to half way ruin the wedding. Zac might have to help. Damn it. I hate when it comes to that. Well im out for the month of October. Nothing happened.

Zac- Damn Damn Damn it. I wish I would have never asked her out. Well I cant date her cause she will be my step sis. I knoow I hate the sound of that. I just hope November is better. Well it will be worst cause my mom is marring him. Sucks I know. But big cross country meet tomorrow Nov 1.

NOVVEMBER:

Dear diary,

I think zacs mom Annabeth(we share the same name I knowit sucks) is goin overboad for this weeding. I hate my dress but I think that’s the point.

Luve

Anna

Well music has helped me. Knowing this might be my only time with anna b4 the weeding. I love my mom I just hate her choice in men. But knowing her the will be devoriced in a year. I hope. But with cross country ending and me being state champ adds distress in the family. Again. I hope.

Zac

Dear d,

I think I like zac but knowing him he is probly getting over me with other girls at school. But since he is state champ only makes it worse for us and the family. The new kid at school seeley seams to like me. But knowing guys at school all they see is a girls to do their home work. Just think zac has to take my last name. all bunches of joy!!
Luv anna

Iv asked my parents to send me to boarding school. So as anna. I don’t want to go to the same school as her. So I will appy to a few schools and hope she wont follow me.

Zac

Decemeber.

Dear d,

Zac applied to a boarding school. Im goin to the same one as him. He does not know. This is my last entry till I come back home in May. I will have a lot to fill you in with about us.
Luv me 4ever

Anna

I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I LIKE A GUY AND HAD THIS DREAM THAT WE WERE SILBLINGS SO THAT IS HOW I WROTE IT.

THIS GOES OUT TO A GUY I HAVE LIKED FOR TWO YEARS. I HOPE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU GO TO SCHOOL IN SA AT SA.

THIS IS SOMETHING I CANT SAY TO HIS FACE I LOVE YOU.

ANNA IS BASED ON MY BEST FRIEND PEYTON.

ZAC IS BASED ON MY CRUSH AND MY DREAM GUY.

THE SONG FOT THIS STORY IS rOCKETEER BY FAR EAST MOVEMENT.

COMMENT IF U LIKE MY STORY. TELL ME ANY SUGGESTIONS I AM OPEN TO ALL. TELL ME TO CHANGE STUFF I WILL. I WANT THIS TO BE A READERS STORY.

THANK YOU TO MY READERS AND MY PARENTS AND TO GOD AND MY BFFs AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY CRUSH. LUV YOU GUYS AND TKS.