Forced to cheer-Chapter Two: Luna

I glanced down at my feet waiting for the right words to come to mind. Nothing. Not one word! God this is embarrassing!! I finally get Xander’s attention and I can’t speak a damn word to him!! I could feel his gaze locked on my face.

When I finally managed to speak it sounded more like a little tiny mouse’s squeak, and not a sophomore girl’s voice. “Um…hi.” He smiled at me before he said those beautiful words that I have been dreaming of. “So Luna.” He paused for three heartbeats. “I was wondering if you would like to go to the tailgate party this Friday, then later after the football game we could um…” he sighed, ran his fingers through his hair, and then blurted out something that I didn’t quite exactly understand. Am I dreaming or did I really hear what I think I did…? I was so lost in my day-dream that I didn’t hear him saying my name over and over, trying to get my attention.

“Huh? What’d you say?” I shook my head trying-no wanting to push back my hard to believe thoughts to the back of my mind. “Sorry. I was spacing off. Could you repeat that one more time?”

His lips pulled up into a half smile. “It’s no problem. I space off all the time.” He smiled again. “I was saying-would you like to go to a movie some time?”

I felt my heart jump in my chest; feeling like doing a back flip!

EvE! said...
wheres part 1 cuz this chapter 2

sophiegurl225 replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:26 am
i have posted the first chapter its the one titled: 'forced to cheer-chapter one:max'