what should've been perfect

He bent slowly and kissed me gently upon my lips. Had I know this would be the last time we would share anything like this, I wouldn't have been embarrassed by my mother or my brother. I would have pulled him into the biggest hug I'd ever given anyone and held him close and whispered to him, "please...don't ever let me go..." had I know this would be the last night we'd spend together when he grabbed my hand like he had many times before, I would've never let go. After all had gone wrong the fist time that is, I can't believe what a witch I was..scratch that what a b**** I was when he was nothing but nice. But that b**** in me came out only after the other b**** told me he was ending it, but I guess there's somethings you never should believe. I'm not sure why I believed her in the first place, she never did tell the truth. He was so nice and I was a downright snob to him like I was so much better that he...but that was a lie and I should've just said I was sorry, sorry for everything even stuff that didn't need apologizing for, but its too late for any of that now. Too late for second chances, I'm sorrys, and it was my faults. Yes , its to late for one more hug goodbye, for goodnight kisses, for please never let me goes...its to late for everything that could've been and at one point was...perfect.

Supriya said...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 12:05 am
interesting..

natashajeanne1021 replied...
in a good way i hope? =)

Deszy6028 said...
When I started reading this I thought that the boy died, but the end suprised me. You should keep writing this was a really good peice.

natashajeanne1021 replied...
sorry to say but in real life he did die...too soon at that. im hoping to continue this story with a more happy ending than what happened in the real world.