She Dances...

She dances for love, for life. She dances for her sole, for her hope. She dances because thats all she can do some days. She dances forever under the moonlight alone because prince charming won’t come and sweep her off her feet because he’s not in love with her. He’s in love with some other person. So she stands there and dances to the song. She waits for him but she still knows he’ll never show. She doesn’t show her sorrow. She just continues to dance.

She dances for a new prince. She dances for a new life. She dances because thats all she can do as she waits for this new prince. She waits under the moonlight again. She is still dancing alone. In the distance a figure is slowly walking to her. She continues to dance. The figure turns into a boy, about the age of the girl. He looks at her dance and then he thinks to himself that he is no good for the amazing dancer, so he continues to walk on to the next girl. The girl is hurt but she continues to dance.

She dances because it’s the last thing in her life. She dances because all of her hope is gone and she knows she should have been in love by now. Off in another kingdom, a prince is dancing because he can’t find a girl to dance with him. Then one day, the two kingdoms meet to form one. The girl and prince both continue to dance. They danced so much they danced into each other, breaking the spell.

You may ask how this story of hurt and love ends. Well I think you get the picture.

writerscramp said...
I can totally relate to this! AWESOME!

haha4579 replied...
Thanks! :D

Mislead said...
this is cute<3

haha4579 replied...
Thanks! :)

softballfreak42 said...
aww thats sweet =)

haha4579 replied...
Thanks! :)