Feathers

Looking down from the heavens he saw the most amazing girl, bright blond hair, and fair skin, with the most beautiful sea blue eyes. He fell in love instantly, watching her, day in and day out, from his post in the pastures of heaven. He became deeply infatuated with her, but he knew that the only way that they could ever be together is if she became one of his kind, or if he went down to her. He chose the latter. So he jumped, he felt the wind against his face, and gravity pulling him down. He looked behind him and saw that his golden wings were falling apart, feather by feather. They came down around him and tickled his nose, mocking him. The wind rushed by his face, making his angelic blue eyes water, he dropped down through clouds and by startled birds, he knew that his choice was going to alter his existence forever, he would probably never be able to regain his place in the pastures of heaven, but it was all worth it. Was it? He was plummeting towards the earth for a girl who he has never even met. He knew nothing about her, not even her name or where she lives so he could find her. He looked back at his wings to see how many feathers he had left. What he sees horrifies him: nothing is left of his once glorious wings. But he knew that it was too late, he had made his choice, and he was going to plummet down to the earth and when he lands, if he lives, is going to be a human, alone and scared, for the rest of his existence. For you see, he was an angel, but now he has fallen, he is as they are called, a fallen angel.

twilight-luver11 said...
I loved it but please make it longer

rosamund replied...
like a full story long or just more?

twilight-luver11 replied...

Either way i loved it and want more

thanks for giving me something good to read