Noire Amour | Teen Ink

Noire Amour

By CoryMcIntosh04 SILVER, Lawrenceville, Georgia
CoryMcIntosh04 SILVER, Lawrenceville, Georgia

"You need about a dozen colors, large paper, some paintbrushes, an apron, and a large room to create your glamorous work of art? Well give me a paper and a pencil so I can create the same."

"Please lord, I beg for your blessing upon my nefarious confession. My heart is stilled and glazed with the bitter, frigid dust of the demons that barricade my heart. I need the righteous cinders born from the flame of our love to liberate my soul. Heaven will condemn us… Hell will consume us, but the crisp light of her sublime flesh will still the burn of my acid blood and birth the humanity that I once thought lost. I am her sin, yet she is my repent. Can you not see it? Thou whose eyes are vast to see the wickedness and malevolence of the heart? I sever my tainted wings of the shadows and relinquish them to the celestial home of my beloved. I relieve to you the weakness of our worth from the shadows of sin...Mercy is what I ask for. Mercy is what I will die for once again! My tears will remain no more than black smoke without the gentle, tender taste of her benevolent lips…I can bare it no more! May the fire of hell burn around me! Melt me to bone and crust, but I will live an eternity of damnation and regret without bathing in the innocence of her angelic voice! Is this it? You hear my plea, my shame to the deities, my brothers and sisters? If…you will not bestow upon me this one wish…If you will not neglect the sin that I have consumed the wine of your birth…Then please, have mercy upon our seed that grows from the forbidden tree… The blood of her blood is my blood. The pain of her pain is my pain…Please, may your judgment deny and overlook the contradiction."

This was a favorite piece of mine that I decided to write. It was really for no particular reason, I just felt like writing about demons and angels at the time. Hope you all enjoy!