Forgiving | Teen Ink

Forgiving

December 7, 2010
By Tigerlily11 GOLD, South China, Maine
Tigerlily11 GOLD, South China, Maine
18 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
It is not what i want but what i need


The halls were still and quiet. Its ten o'clock here. I am here at school to get my math and history book for the quizzes happening. I have the key because the principal trust me. I feel like I am being watched. I can hear footsteps every time I move behind me. The halls are dark and quiet. I finally reach my locker, I smell something.Someone/thing smells good I get ready to open my locker and I see a shadow run behind the wall. I open my locker and grab the books so I can get out of here and than something gets my attention. One single rose and a note saying " I am sorry... we need to talk.... J". I take the note. It smells like him so much. I miss him. I start to remember what happened a couple of weeks ago.
Jason and I have been going out for a couple weeks and than I remember why he made me so upset. He said he loved me and in his eyes, he showed a true honest reason. Every other time he said that he lied because of the fact that a girl named Elizabeth and him have been running around behind my back.

Than I snap back into reality....

I close my locker shut and turn my locker combo.... 1/10/07 the day Jason and I went out. Than I start walking back than all of a sudden, I feel someone hug me and I open my eyes and find that it is Jason. All of a sudden I start running and crying because of the fact that a lot of things have been unsaid. Jason finds out that I am running away from him than he starting trying to make me stop.
"Hannah stop running.... you can't run away from me forever." he said
I said " I don't plan on running from you forever but I don't get how you can say you love me when every single day you were running around with Elizabeth."
" I'm sorry times a million!" he said
" I said good-bye to you a week ago and I don't want to talk to you anymore" I said.
"Hannah give me 20 minutes if you never want to talk to me again than I will leave you alone!"
"Fine!" I said
I run back to him fast like a bird swoops for a worm. He is caught of guard and he just hugs me and tells me that everything is okay. He said that he never wants to lose me and the day that I said good-bye to him,he wanted to die. We went into the office and he starts talking to me because I wasn't ready to talk.
He says " I am so sorry... I was stupid for sneaking around with Elizabeth. You are the best thing that happened to me and I never want to lose you. I know that the trust thing is not going to the best but I want to go back out with you."
I say " I know that you are sorry and that I am the best thing that happened to you however I said Good-bye to you and I really don't think I want to deal with the trust issue."
I get up and start getting ready to leave when he says "please don't go, I miss you so much". Than I tumble to the ground because I don't know what to do. He doesn't move and than finds that I am balling and he just holds me and doesn't say anything. Than once I stopped crying... than he said " look at yourself... you are not yourself anymore, you keep beating yourself up.. please believe me that I am super sorry and I want you back. Please you are the beautiful and every single day I wish that we can be together and I think about you."
I say " I know I am beating myself up and I want to be back with you but I said good-bye to you once and I don't want to have to say good-bye to you again. Plus you don't want to go out with and ugly/ fat girl!"
He says " You're not fat or ugly. You are pretty and amazing and you make me who I am. Look in my eyes I am not lying." Than he proves it with a kiss. Than he ask me "Will you go out with me?" Than I answer him with a kiss. He took it as an yes.

6 weeks later

A fire happening, I'm so scared. Jason got out but is having trouble breathing. I need him to start breathing right. We make it to the hospital and however they doubt that he will wake up and breath right. I have not left his side but there's something that I am not telling him. So I whispered that I am pregnant, please wake up. He however didn't wake up, he was gone. I now am alone with out Jason Riley Abbot. Jason Riley Abbot died on 2/10/09. So I had to leave the hospital with out him. As I go back to school, I have people saying I am sorry and if you ever need to talk let me now I will talk to you.

9 months later

The baby is about ready to come so now I am going into labor with out Jason by my side. I had to go to the hospital with only his parents, mine and my best friend and best boy friend. The pain is so intense and than something hits me and I remember that night he asked me to be his girlfriend. Than twenty- seven hours go by and than Riley Jamie Abbot was born and she looks just like Jason.


The author's comments:
a story about the things that scare me
death, losing someone, and telling someone good-bye.
Fake story about a girl that needs to remember memories
and get back to where she was