a jemi story

a jemi story chapter 1 : meeting new people : as demi walked into the campus,she spots a cute guy walking in the other direction,she saw him glance in her direction then walked away in disgust.What's his problem? said the goth girl coming up beside her." i don't know said demi. well, come on i'll show you around. by the way my name is jade. what's yours? she asked. my name is demi. the girl answered. cool name demi. jade said as she turned the corner with demi close behind her. why are all these boys staring at us? demi asked. because they can't help that i'm so hot looking! jade answered with laughter in her voice. demi laughed back. who is that? demi asked staring at the hot dude in the white and black shirt. oh, that's my boyfriend beckham. remember don't touch him he is mine. got that? jade asked with a edge to her voice. y-yes. demi answered fear in her voice. cool. jade answered. chapter 2 the fatal cut as they walked towards jade's house, jade asked her where do you live ? i live in the big house on the right . demi answered. p.s. if you like my story so far please send comments!