Sexy Title

Has any one noticed the obtuse impact of a sexy title?
I have. I must say, it's rather frustrating.
"Him. Her. The Crush" will get 100's of comments and views because it's what naturally attracts teen.
The single greatest deciding factor of the success of an article on this site is A)The Category; (Who reads Summer Program Reviews??) and B) The title
So please, if you find your way into the Romance category and happened upon this "Sexy Title" give this article a big 'ol five stars. Why not drop a comment?

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Huh. This is good, and very true. I'm not saying that, for example, "Him, Her and the Receptionist" is not a fine piece of work, and that the author doesn't have the right to name it that, its just what attracts society.

DisicpleofChristandJesusEnthusiastThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23, 2011 at 6:57 pm:
Yeah, I think this is a little ingenius. It does interest a lot of young teens. Nice job grabbing attention.

peregrinefalconThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
*thud of comment hitting ground* this is very funny. the stuff we all go through for fame.