I Hate You

You were the absolute best thing that had ever happened to me; the most amazing person I knew. However, unfortunately, you changed. You became the worst thing that I'd ever known, and although the memories with you were the best, they turned to the worst because they hurt. Now I sit here, wondering what we could've been- what we could be now. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth wondering. Sometimes I just know for a fact that no matter how much I hate you, and how much you don't mean to me anymore, I'll always love you. If anyone can think of no reason why I should love you, I can tell them that I love you because everything between us was real. So, to say the very least, I miss you even though I know I shouldn't.

SmileKid:) said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 12:08 am
thats so true=( i love this

alexisabandoned This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks so much (: i really respect people who take the time to comment on my work. everyone on this site calls themselves artists or writers, but i believe what makes that it the effort people put forth.

SmileKid:) replied...
no problem i no i appriciated my comments i have recieved and i feel that asking someone u no duznt aways help because they sometimes want to make u feel better but from strangers it is easier for them to be ..less bias i think is wat im trying to say=)