The girl of my dreams | Teen Ink

The girl of my dreams

November 22, 2010
By Anonymous

February 7th 2009 It was so wack! in my house so I was like man what to do. I wanted to go to the park for a little bit but there was nobody out side at the time so I said to myslef umm you know what let me go on myspace, so when I got on I was look at other people myspace so when I was looking I was the most cuties girl in the world!! so I was like let me add her. Later that day I was just watching t.v and playing on my xbox360 so when I hear this voice saying u got mail I got happy so I look at the message it was from this girl name Tara the girl I added on myspace. When the day was almost over around 6.pm me and Tara was getting to know eatchother more better so around 9 or 10 pm I thought I had my flow on'so I was like Tara would you be my girlfriend she said sure Kendall so I told her every thing about me and she told me every thing about her. Today it November 22 2010 and look were im at I have the girl of my dreams in my life I did every thing to make her happy I. Love dont mean anything if you dont mean it when you say you love someone you have to mean it like how I mean it to my girlfriend Tara.


The author's comments:
The thing im trying to say is that dont use love for the wrong thing it can lead in to lots of troble if you are going to use love use it for the right thing let it reaaly come out your heart it a feeling and it to really mean something.