The girl of my dreams

By , new york, NY
February 7th 2009 It was so wack! in my house so I was like man what to do. I wanted to go to the park for a little bit but there was nobody out side at the time so I said to myslef umm you know what let me go on myspace, so when I got on I was look at other people myspace so when I was looking I was the most cuties girl in the world!! so I was like let me add her. Later that day I was just watching t.v and playing on my xbox360 so when I hear this voice saying u got mail I got happy so I look at the message it was from this girl name Tara the girl I added on myspace. When the day was almost over around 6.pm me and Tara was getting to know eatchother more better so around 9 or 10 pm I thought I had my flow on'so I was like Tara would you be my girlfriend she said sure Kendall so I told her every thing about me and she told me every thing about her. Today it November 22 2010 and look were im at I have the girl of my dreams in my life I did every thing to make her happy I. Love dont mean anything if you dont mean it when you say you love someone you have to mean it like how I mean it to my girlfriend Tara.

FreshKid said...
Thank's guys

Writerchick1996 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked the concept of this story, but I had a really hard time reading it. Just work on your sentence structure: run-ons, punctuation, word choice, etc.

Macx14 said...
Great point and very well written! I totally agree. The abuse of pretty much any emotion hurts someone no matter what. Well done!