All In One Minute

I look at the clock; it says 10:24. Like any other day, I begin to think of you. I think about why you’re gone, and why you’re not mine. That’s when I look back, look back on what I thought we had. I remember the slightly warm feeling you brought to me when you kissed me and the ear to ear smile would appear to my face… Now, things are different. Just the thought of you makes me want to spit blood. Every time I look at you I feel a burning heat rise through my veins, the tears in my eyes ready to burst out. When you give me a stare-of-hate, I feel an icy chill run down my spine fighting with the burning flame in my veins. It’s been past a year now, isn’t time suppose to heal the pain? Then why hasn’t anything changed, why do I still feel like I’m the one to blame? Haven’t I been through enough with all the heartaches, sadness and never ending pain? In the middle of my endless thoughts, I feel a frosty tear dash down my boiling skin. That second, I knew you were still a part of me. That idea made my heart stop and lose my breath. After all this time, I just can’t let go of you. No matter how hard I try, after what you did to me, my heart will never beat the same. By this time, I’m hoping class will end. I look at the time and its only 10:25...

SideraCaeli said...
This was awesome! Sounds so similar to me! Love it!

ambergem said...
Beautiful. I didn't want it to end(:

writergirl13 said...
I can really relate to this! I have a few pieces up about a relationship that fell apart too, and I sent him the link to one of them. We aren't exactly friends right now, but it's better than what it was. Please check out and comment on some of my work as well!! :) 

mleveypabst said...
Nov. 20, 2010 at 9:56 am
Fantastic framing!

cvanc said...
Beautifully written! It really resonated with me.

Tayrodactyl replied...
Nov. 20, 2010 at 10:37 am
That is exactly how I feel about it. I could totaly relate to it.