The Boy <3

The boy that takes her breath away, the one who soothers her beating lonely heart. As he looks at her with those blue jewel eyes that make her soul fill with pure love, she thinks of where she’d be right now without the boy who touched her soul. He rubs his soft caring hands, bigger than hers, down her face. And with a low but deep voice says the words that brought her back to life. She unwove her love to fulfill the emptiness of his gentle soul. But he gave her back his heart. Torn from people’s mistakes she kisses them sweetly and pours her soul into the space, and fills it whole again. The glow of his beautiful face makes her soul tingle. Her only option is to kiss for the words have vanished from her throat. Those soft porcelain lips show the affection of her falling in love with him. She holds him tight in her heart, and builds another wall so his love won’t stray and another won’t find her heart desiring. His aroma he fills the air, the sweet sense dangles around her nostrils and thirst her cracked throat. She couldn’t possibly love another as much as him; she would lay down her life to keep his going. If something should happen to him she would want everything in the world to see such a beautiful creature as him, and let everybody know that they are lovers.

awriterslife said...
Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:57 am
oh my god...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even begin to describe how amazingly detailed this is! and the perfect vocabulary! OMG!! why cant i write like you!!!!!!!!!!!! your AH-MAZING!!!! 5 STARS